2.10.04

Super Normal Size Me

It's the early AM, and I'm bored. Tonight is homecoming. This should be a lot of fun, but I just can't dance anymore. :(
I don't have anything to talk about. I didn't eat dinner last night, and I'm really hungry. I don't know why I didn't. It's a rather illogical thing to do. I was hungry. And now I'm sneezing all over the place.
It's cold.
Speaking of the weather, it's cold. Well, it's getting cold. I like that because I can start wearing my scarf. What a beautiful scarf. I would've liked it better in white, but I don't remember a white one being sold. I don't have much to do until 4 or 5. I asked Miranda if she'd do my hair, but she said she'll ask April to do it instead. I never got a definite yes or no. Uh oh.
Well, I should start doing something. The time posted is correct now. I promise.
Arrivederci y'allz. It's time to get krunk... right. now.

No comments: