13.10.04

Bless You

I'm watching the debate now. I hate Bush's face. God! It drives me up a wall. He has this face after he's done that says, "Am I right or am I right?"


I'm feeling pretty good right now. We took our PSATS today. I hope I did well. Seriously. I just realized Bush and Kerry are wearing the exact same thing. I bet they share clothes. GOD THEYRE SO CUTE!!!

Trent wrote me a really cute poem yesterday. I love it when he writes me poems. He's so purrrfect. Like today, he showed me some subtle details in his art project. It made me really happy.

4 comments:

Laudlin Preklopnik said...

Yes, I might make art... But you, baby... You ARE art.

Laudlin Preklopnik said...

Another name for this post could've been...

Gesundheit.

Laudlin Preklopnik said...

Sweet baby, post something on this fine blog. I mean, this blog is almost as fine as you. This blog is twice as fine as you. Divided by two. Divided by two. Divided by two. Divided by two. Divided by the San Andreas Fault. It ain't my fault. Did I do that? Sweet sweet beautiful BabyBibi, Give me your hand. In you-know-what. We're going to gallop into the sunset someday. I'll get you some galloping shoes for your 20somethingth birthday. Okay? I love you--
Forever yours,
Trent

Anonymous said...

Ok. Im sorry, but thats just gross and even a little creepy.