25.8.04

August 25th.... :-D

A new blog, again. Only this one is gonna RULE. So today was a good day. Got my picture takin', aced my map test, and succeeded at everything else. Just 'cuz.

So Trent dragged me to the library today. UGH. I am stuck here even though I live less than a block away. OMG This weekend, Chile won two golds in the Olympics. God, I love Chile...

Dear God,
Hi God. It's me, Margaret... Are you there, God? I hope you're listening. I just want you to bless everyone in my life because they are so important to me and make a huge impact on my life. I am really grateful you have put them in my life. I'll never forget it! Also, please look after all of my family and friends, and even the people I don't know because they need it, too. And God? Will you end world hunger? Will you end everything bad in the world? I know it'd be a miracle if it happened, but that's exactly what I'm asking for. Thanks, God. I love you.

PS: Dear God, if you really exist, put a cheesecake in front of me. Damn.

Today in Ceramix, Miranda's pot was destroyed. I think it was the blackout from last night's fault. Oh, GOD! Why did you have to do that?!?! Miranda's pot was ugly anyway.
Oh, and today was picture day. I looked so hot. My God. and your God. Hell, just take him. I don't want him anymore.

No comments: